Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day Seventeen and Eighteen of my Challenge

The last two days of my challenge have been pretty awesome. I'm finding more flexibility on my mat, I am sleeping hard and not needing a nap with the babies during the day, Repose has been giving me the boost I need in the afternoon, everything seems a little calmer around me.

That being said last night I had a bit of a nightmare. First let me start by telling you I'm a vivid dreamer and have even accomplished a bit of lucid dreaming (taking control of dreams and consciously directing them, but that is rare). Dreams have hidden messages and usually have a way of showing us what needs to addressed in our world. Personally I have learnt great insights from them.

In last nights dream I was being held captive along with my children, there was no husband acknowledged in this dream. The children were to be released to my mother but I had to say good bye to them knowing I would be killed. I was crying but trying desperately not to alarm the kids, I was telling my son to be good to his sister and to always look out for her and take care of her. When the children were safe with my Mother I made my escape I could here my mother saying "I told you to stay put help is coming." Explaining to her "When there is an opportunity you have to take it and I can't wait hoping someone will save me," I ran with ease in and out of buildings, up and down stairs, through the night and into a foggy morning, I found myself at the beach. The 'bad guys' were still chasing me but I found a place to hide. I was scared but deep down I knew I was safe. They weren't going to be able to take me away, soon the sun would be out and I'd be reunited with my children, I laid hidden under blankets and tarps and just kept picturing my kids running towards me arms open, I could feel the joy the moment would bring.

When I woke this morning I held my sleeping babies and cried a little, the feeling of being kept apart from them was still a little raw, my husband bundled us all in his arms like a safe haven. The dream interprets itself I think and as I shared it the deep realization that its only my own lack of presence that keeps me from enjoying every single moment with these precious starseeds.


Ultimately that is what this challenge means to me. I want more presence in my world, presence equals vitality, equals time, equals love.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The dream was a great gift, beautifully received. We are so honored that Repose has been part of this challenge and happy to know that it might be of benefit. Much Love, Victor & Jhan

balanced soul said...

It is Repose that is the gift, I wish everyone would take the time to incorporate it into their lives, its so easy and soooooooooo effective. Thank you my friends and I'm grateful my little blog is turning others onto it <3