Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day two of my Challenge


I am actually shocked by how cranky I am. Maybe I'm just more aware of it because of this challenge, I suppose it's a good thing, consciousness usually brings change, I just find it hard to believe I have been described as "annoyingly optimistic." I guess if you put me in a room with a dozen other folks I'd come across as one of the more positive people and sure the glass if half full but seriously today who wants to drink the rest of that crap?


 


So I'm accepting the fact that I'm a foul mood, I know it will pass, it better pass. In an effort to find some clarity as the day ends I turned to my last seven minutes of Repose for the day and searched for five thing I am grateful for:

1. Repose - the only place today I felt comfortable in my own body
2. My yoga mat, the session was ab pilates based and I was pissed during it but can admit now that I feel stronger through my core
3. Random kisses from my lovebugs, I think they understood mommy needed the extra lovin today
4. Sleep is around the corner
5. The countdown is on until my Mother arrives!


No comments: