Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday's Wisdom


I've been described as "fearless" and I guess in someways I am but in truth I have fear. I think most if not all of us do on some level, the difference is whether or not we allow fear to rule our lives. Personally I choose to look fear in the face and say I just don't care. Now I'm not contradicting last weeks wisdom I don't believe 'fear' and 'bad vibes' are the same. Bad vibes are directly connected to your core, fear is an illusion created in the mind that often holds us back.

I have learnt that fear is a gateway to truth. When something scares me, I mean gets under my skin and repeats in my thoughts I know it's time to dig deep. Its time to go inside my heart and find the blockage, what am I truly afraid of, and within that fear what is the worse possible outcome? From that I ask myself AND? The key is to keep asking the question over and over and? and? and? until you find the authentic truth of what is the basis for the fear. 



Then...








No comments: