Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesdays Wisdom



Welcome once again to Wednesday's wisdom, I added this day to my blogging in an effort to blog more frequently but with four festivals back to back and an iffy internet connection at best I haven't been able to post a thing since last Wednesday. 

I do however have two stellar blogs written one on the festivals we just enjoyed and another regarding some information on my family life here in traditional India but for now I will share one of the most valuable pieces of wisdom I have ever learned. 



Wednesdays Wisdom:




It is truly surprising to me how simple and effective yet often overlooked our own instincts are. Usually because what we are feeling doesn't make sense to the rational mind.

But this nugget of wisdom works and I have learned its truth by both ignoring what I felt in the depth of my gut and choosing to trust it. You may never find out why you had an uneasy feeling about something or someone but TRUST those vibes always, in situations small and large. Your "gut" can inform you of peoples intentions long before your brain can make sense of them.

Our instincts can lead us away from danger, heal our bodies and keep us on a path that is directly connected to our authentic truth, our higher self if we just learn to trust it.

I would love to hear a story about how you listened to those vibes and what occurred for you?




No comments: