Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Friday, September 18, 2015

Messages in places you don't expect...


It's been a huge week of release for me. More crying than I can even begin to explain, but that in itself has been very healing. I've also really been focusing on connecting back to the parts of me I somehow lost along the path. There were many pieces that needed to fall, they no longer served my highest truth but there were some that I let go without realizing the harm it was doing to my soul. So while I spend some quiet time contemplating I'm also doing all I can to connect back to the elemental side of my being, more on that in future blogs.




I was going to skip a post this week but thought instead to assure you the messages continue to pour in from the universe as I remain open, even though some days the emptiness I am still feeling threatens to consume me. 

One particular example of a message where I didn't expect it:

I am not a fan of television, years before I moved to India I threw mine out. I do everything I can to avoid it. People use it as “a way to unwind” and when I first returned home from three months of ashram peaceful existence I was excited to catch up on some of my favourite shows but within five minutes I could not believe the way my body was feeling. I finally understood what many scientists had already proven. Watching television elevates stress levels in the body.

Needless to say rarely does the television come on in our home unless hubby who loves to watch movies turns it on and I often leave the room. The other day I really wanted to be close to him, I needed to be in his presence the weather was to hot outside to go anywhere and enjoy ourselves and for once the idea of getting lost for awhile in a movie was actually appealing so I gave in and watched pretty much an entire movie with my beloved.



He put on an English station so I could really enjoy myself without having to think of the translation, it was one of the Xmen movies, not really my genre but remember my post from last week about remaining open and you know what? True to my world it was quite deeper than I anticipated and there was even a powerful message in a scene towards the end when one of the main characters visits himself in the future and he gets a message from his feature self about taking in all of the emotional pain of those around him because ”he was built to handle it”. It is part of his special (mutant) power and is the gift he can offer, as an empath it rang so true I actually cried one of those healthy “Oh my God somebody understands me and maybe I do have a purpose” cries.

The very next day I randomly picked up one of my many notebooks scattered in various locations throughout our room and I found this note that I had written to the universe a few months back:

“I feel it so you don’t have to.
I cry for reasons unknown even to me
I shed tears for your release, to give you space to breathe and continue

I chose this, I am led to believe
I came here ready to take it all on
A spiritual warrior, a sponge, an innocent soul ready to help be the change

But the hurt, the injustice that must be consumed and transmuted is wearing me down

I need strength, in Grace, from the angels that are among us seen and unseen, I need you to show me my purpose, that all of this is worth fighting for.

And a tiny spark is ignited, a shimmer of hope, a bit of strength to continue to face the shadows…

Tell me what messages came through for you this week?






In love and light beautiful souls ~




No comments: