Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A list of things I love about Life in India...8 sunsets

Number 8 on my list of what I love about living in India is...

The Indian Sunset

I admit I love a sunset anywhere and have been privileged to witness some of the most famous sunsets in the world, think Hawaii or the Hiking the Inca Trail in the Andes and I'm always grateful for the beauty, night after night after night, the Indian sunset rarely disappoints!









"It's almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream" ~ Bern Williams







Whenever I take the time to watch the red sun fall sleepily into the earth there is an extra sense of peace that transpires, I always invite the guests of our Spiritual Guesthouse in Vrindavan to join me in the garden or on our rooftop for the meditative experience.









"Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under" ~ C.JoyBell. C













Don't forget to subscribe via e-mail so you don't miss out on more of "What I love about Living in India"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!