Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Friday, January 31, 2014

a vision board is a wonderful accessory for the daydreamer

My Happiness Project is in full swing, I engaged in a soft start in January. Like most people I thought about my resolutions for the new year but instead of resolutions I decided to make a list of goals; which ultimately is just a different way of wording the same ideals but one that seems less daunting to me considering I've yet to keep my resolutions past the month of January in my entire life.

I've decided to break my goals down into short manageable steps for each month to coincide with my happiness project. Like I said before it's not that I'm "unhappy" I just know there is potential for even more happiness and joy in my life! I started with a vision board, have you ever done one? The last time I did one pretty much everything came true from living in India to leading retreats, I even manifested a dream trip to Scotland for myself and the ladies in my family. Its easy enough to create you simply gather pictures, images, quotes...anything that resonates with you and glue it all together as a collage. Then spend a few minutes each day looking at it, essentially day dreaming.

I included a scenery shot from the cottage I'd like to own, a yoga posture I dream of getting into, pictures of decor I think would suit our guesthouse in India quite nicely, places I'd like to travel, quotes that stir my soul and more. If you haven't done a vision board yet I highly recommend it, if you have questions please message me. I'd really love it if you shared a pic of the finished piece to help inspire!

Now my mantra for February: There is nothing but Love.

No comments: