Love Love Love

Love Love Love

Friday, September 2, 2011

The task of becoming one with source is a labor of love


I spent the week in Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia, it’s a rural area where most of our provinces farming is done. There are lush rolling hills, fields filled with Mother Nature’s Bounty and an ease with the way of life that these sleepy little towns that make up “the valley” operate.

I used my time to relax, write and share laughter with loved ones. My family own horses so we headed to the barn where I fed them their favorite treats (apples and salt licks.) I watched these magnificent beasts in awe, their shear power would be enough to injure anyone who crossed their path yet the gentle playfulness these creatures encompassed always warms my heart, I could see the love flowing from them.

I went berry picking for the very first time in my life, something that has been on my bucket list for years! Walking through the field at one of the various u-picks in the area I felt the warmth of the sun caressing my body; the raspberry bushes were high and filled with juicy treats. Each time I picked one (filling at least a half-dozen containers) I felt more alive, I could actually feel energy coursing through my veins. I became one with mother earth, she was sharing her treasures with me and although I have always taken a moment to appreciate my food before ingesting it something inside of me became more connected to earth’s presence as a living entity than ever before. I thanked each bush as I gently pulled berries from their buds, bees buzzed around, thorns grazed my hands and snakes slithered by; all things that normally would have annoyed, frustrated or even scared me in the past suddenly came together in one cosmic dance of universal harmony.

I went for dinner with my mother and three of her dearest friends; sitting with these auntiji’s once again I was inspired. As the consciousness shift begins to take place you never know who is going to evolve and who will standstill, these beautiful goddesses are flowing with the change. Working through relationships with self and finding new balance around them. Their hard hitting questions as they inquired about all of the changes this past year brought forth came from a place of divine love and I was grateful for the opportunity to once again analyze and re-affirm my truth, if even just to myself.

The biggest lesson of the week was in my growing ability to manifest exactly what I want and need to further myself in this life. My faith continues to grow in God on a regular basis. I’ve been asking the universe for a space to write freely. I believe if I go into seclusion for a month I can have my first novel finished, turns out one of those auntiji’s is heading out of town for a month and her comfy cottage style home needs someone to love it and guess who she thought of instantly?















No comments: